1. What size Princess Dresses are the children wearing in the pictures on the Home Page?
The older (7 year old) girl is wearing the long purple Princess Dress (102B), she wears a size 7T. The younger
2. Since these Princess Dresses are made for 3-10 year old girls to wear will they stand up to lots of wear and tear?
Yes, the dresses are made using high quality fabrics and trims, the same fabrics as used in good adult evening wear. They are designed and constructed as ball gowns NOT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. When a little girl puts one of these dresses on she will feel like a real Princess because of the way it fits and moves.
3. What size are the girls wearing the ballerina tutu's on the Home Page?
The taller girl who is 7 years old wears a regular size 7T and is wearing the Ballerina Shoes Tutu. The shorter girl who is 4 years old wears a 4T and is wearing the Flower Petal Tutu.
4. Who likes to wear these clothes?
All little girls who pretend to be princesses, ballerinas and/or fairies will be thrilled to play dress-up in these beautiful outfits. You can see the magic in their eyes and smile when they enter that "enchanted world of make believe."
5. Will the jewelry stand up to play time?
The 16" sterling silver necklace will fit a young teenager and is made to be worn for special occasions. The stretch bracelet beads are made to look like pearls since the beads are small we do not recommend they be worn by children under the age of 3. The crown charm on the necklace and bracelet has little stones on the points of the crown and for that reason we recommend that they not be worn when swimming or bathing.
6. Are these books popular with little girls?
Yes, each book is beautifully illustrated and ends with a positive message. Actually, all of our grandchildren read these books and thoroughly enjoy them.
7. What tools are required to assemble the doll furniture and doll houses?
There is some simple assembly required, but the only tool you will need is a Phillips head screwdriver. If you need help with assembly please call us on our 800 number and we will help you.
8. Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada?
Yes, we ship to all of these locations by UPS/FedEx. A special form must be completed for Canadian shipments.
8. What happens if something is damaged when I receive it?
Just call us WITHIN 10 DAYS and we will make arrangements with you to have it returned to us by UPS/FedEx. DO NOT RETURN ANYTHING WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS.